Notice of AGM 2020/2021
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Kingscliff & District Chamber of Commerce will be held at Kingscliff Beach Bowls Club, 131 Marine Parade Kingscliff NSW 2487, on Friday 18th October 2020 commencing at 8.45am, promptly after the networking breakfast.
Contact the Secretary for a nomination form at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Completed forms must be returned to the Secretary no later than 5pm, Friday 11th December 2020 ***
The business of the AGM will be:
- To receive and confirm the Minutes of the last AGM October 2019.
- To receive and consider the President’s report outlining the activities of the Chamber for the past twelve months.
- To receive and consider the Financial Reports of the Association for the last financial year in accordance with 26  of the Act.
- The President to declare all positions vacant and advise that nominations have been received for Office Bearers and Committee Members for 2020-2021.
- To elect Office Bearers of the Association and Ordinary Members of the Committee 2020-2021 financial year.
Nominations are hereby called for the following positions:
- Vice President
- 3 Ordinary Members
Nomination for membership of the Executive Committee must be on the appropriate form, signed by one financial member of the Association and nominee must also be a current financial member.